UCS2603 was designed by Lianxinke in China. The control circuit comes in a SOP8 package, allowing for more flexibility with LED choice.
UCS2603 has the ability to digitally control the current of the connected LEDs. Use the 4-bit current control per color to lower the brightness without sacrificing resolution, and tune the current of individual colors, allowing for more accurate color mixing. This individual current control can be set when configuring your PixLite Mk3 controller.
|Per Color: 4 Bits
Output Pixel Voltage
|5 - 28V
|Up to 267fps
Data Transfer Rate
Redundant Data Line
Considerations for Use
- Very high PWM rate allows for filming these pixels with cameras up to 267fps
- Up to 28V, allowing for very long cable lengths
- Redundant data line reduces chance of entire strip failure
- Data-only restricts refresh rates to be limited by the speed of the protocol, which can be slow
- Only 8 bits of data for each color makes dimming curves less smooth
Are you looking for UCS2603 pixel drivers that work with Art-Net or sACN?