This pixel protocol was designed by Titan Micro Electronics in China. The control circuit comes in a SOP8 package, allowing for more flexibility with LED choice.
Output Pixel Voltage
|5 - 24V
|Unsuitable for cameras
Data Transfer Rate
|400 - 800kbps
Redundant Data Line
Considerations for Use
- Up to 24V, allowing for very long cable lengths
- Low PWM rate makes theses pixels unsuitable for cameras
- Data-only restricts refresh rates to be limited by the speed of the protocol, which can be slow
- Only 8 bits of data for each color makes dimming curves less smooth
- No redundancy in data
- Narrow tolerance for timing errors, making it less reliable than TM1804
Are you looking for TM1803 pixel drivers that work with Art-Net or sACN?
All PixLite Mk1, Mk2, and Mk3 products support TM1803 as an available Pixel IC type, so get in touch with us to find out how the lighting specialists at Advatek can support you in your pixel lighting project.