This pixel protocol was designed by QED MicroElectronics Inc. in China. The control circuit can come in a SOP8/SOP10/SOP14 package, depending on which functions are being used, allowing for more flexibility with LED choice.
Output Pixel Voltage
|5 - 32V
|Up to 34fps
Data Transfer Rate
|500 - 1000kbps
Redundant Data Line
Considerations for Use
- High PWM rate allows for filming these pixels with cameras up to 34fps
- Up to 32V, allowing for very long cable lengths
- Option for redundant data line reduces chance of entire strip failure
- 12 bits of data for each color makes dimming curves more smooth
- Data-only restricts refresh rates to be limited by the speed of the protocol, which can be slow
On start-up, only the first QED3001 pixel in a chain will illuminate for a second, while the pixels initialize themselves. When initialization has completed, all pixels will proceed to respond to their incoming data.
Are you looking for QED3001 pixel drivers that work with Art-Net or sACN?